Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women
Save time on your workouts and look better than ever!
Unlike traditional dumbbells, the kettlebell"s center of mass is extended beyond the hand. Because more muscle groups are utilized in the swinging and movement of a kettlebell than during the lifting of dumbbells, a kettlebell workout is more effective, and yields better results in less time. The momentum generated by the kettlebell also reduces stress on the joints and minimizes the chance for injury.
While the general public is starting to catch on to the power of the kettlebell, many kettlebell books on the market merely feature exercises for dumbbells, substituting the dumbbells with a kettlebell. This approach fails to maximize the efficacy and fun of the kettlebell as a workout tool. For the first time ever, Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women provides a female audience with kettlebell-specific workouts.
Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women will teach you:
- The differences between dumbbells and kettlebells
- How the kettlebell"s shape enables endless variety of movement patterns
- Sport-specific exercises to enhance performance
- Uniquely designed exercise programs to benefit all fitness levels
- Where to buy kettlebells and which kettlebells are best for your fitness level
- Basic nutritional guidelines for a more effective workout
With easy to follow instructions, clear photographs, and extensive information on the kettlebell, Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women provides a comprehensive guide to this unique fitness tool, making these powerful workouts accessible to people of all fitness levels.
Created by U.S.A."s first International Master of Kettlebell Sport, Lorna Kleidman, this guide is sure to bring one of the most effective workouts to date.
Δε βρέθηκαν Κριτικές